Enerpace is an Executive Coaching firm that has been developing agile leaders, agile teams and profitably agile organizations since 2002. In this time of rapid change, uncertainty and complexity, Enerpace’s coaching creates leaders who get results with and through people, no matter what lies ahead.
In a world that seems to be changing faster every day, you need the agility to deal with whatever comes. Enerpace has a proven track record of creating results with our clients.
We’ve been Where You Are:
- Enerpace coaches are professionally trained and certified by the International Coach Federation. That’s not rare.
- What IS rare is to have a coach with real world business experience. We’ve managed billion dollar P&L’s. We’ve headed family businesses, grown them exponentially and expanded overseas. We’ve improved processes and we’ve been sales people. We’ve lived through the politics and the downsizing.
- You don’t have to translate for us. We speak the same language.
- We bring you best practices, the things you don’t know that you don’t know, and ideas from other firms and industries that you couldn’t get elsewhere.
- Our clients have been getting results with us since 2002. We’re proud of our longevity and our success.
Results & Value:
- Coaching requires a significant investment of time, money and mind share. We get it. Enerpace provides enormous value in return.
- We put our money where our mouth is: after the first 30 days, we’ll refund all unused fees if you’re not totally satisfied.
- Other firms cycle clients through a standard “program”, so it’s not surprising that their coaching relationships end in 3-6 months.
- Enerpace clients find our coaching so valuable they stay for an average of 14 months. We know it’s our job to get results quickly and work ourselves out of a job. So why do our clients stay and come back over and over again when they complete?
- They KEEP getting results and keep raising the bar.
- They find it invaluable to have a “secret weapon” – An experienced coach who can be a confidential sounding board, challenging thought partner and executive mentor filled with best practices all in one.
- The world keeps changing faster and faster, and they value having a coach as their “secret weapon” for best practices, new perspectives and honest feedback.
Tailored to You & Passionate for You:
- Your goals are our goals. We don’t try to fit you into a cookie-cutter program. Our work together is totally customized to your challenges, your style and the speed with which you want to move forward.
- We have road maps like our proprietary R.E.A.D.Y. Process and other tools to help you get where you want to be - - faster and smarter than you could on your own.
- We are passionate about your multi-dimensional success. We’ve been called “Forces of Nature”, because we won’t let anyone get in the way of achieving your goals - - including YOU!
Leaders need to get results with and through their people. Yet the ever-increasing pace of change makes it feel impossible for them to catch up and keep up. We can no longer predict what’s around the corner. We’ve all seen the “latest & greatest” leadership model become obsolete before the ink is dry.
What’s the solution? Agility. Agile leaders create agile teams, which is the only way to create agile companies.
Enerpace has been Creating Agile Leaders since 2002:
- As Marshall Goldsmith so accurately states, “What got you here won’t get you there”! Leaders need to evolve in response to changing market conditions and levels of responsibility.
- Our proprietary A.G.I.L.I.T.Y. process increases leaders’ agility on four key fronts:
- Stakeholder Agility
- Context Setting Agility
- Creative Agility
- Self- management Agility
In a “VUCA World”, one filled with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, HOW leaders get results still matters. That’s why we’re experts in emotional intelligence and offer a full suite of models and tools to help leaders explore other ways of showing up.
We’re one of only 200 coaches certified in the Leadership Agility® 360° Instrument, a practical and user-friendly tool that measures how well leaders improve team performance, drive organizational change and conduct pivotal conversations with great impact and effectiveness.
Enerpace Delivers Results AND ROI:
- We work with you to define success and key metrics to prove your ROI. We’re business people too. We won’t accept an engagement that won’t create profitable impact for your organization.
- How do we do this? We don’t try to fit your business challenge into one “cookie cutter” solution or a pre-existing training binder. We bring creative solutions and best practices from other firms and industries to the table to co-create what’s right for your company.
- We use what you already have in-house: leadership characteristics, company values, assessments, and existing trainings. We don’t reinvent the wheel just so you incur development fees. We have a variety of offerings to meet different needs and budgets.
- Our team of coaches has over 100 years of combined corporate leadership experience and 60 years as executive coaches. You get the “big firm” experience with the flexibility and tailored service of a boutique practice.
Enerpace Brings “Real World” Business Experience along with Coaching Expertise:
- Every Enerpace coach has been where our clients are – in the board rooms and politics and downsizings and expense cuts. Our coaches have done “more with less”. We’ve grown a family business into international arenas. We’ve run a billion-dollar portfolio of customers. We’ve gotten things done in matrix organizations, mergers and reorgs.
- Our clients don’t have to translate for us. We’ve got the same business degrees and experience.
- We’re professionally trained and certified in the profession of coaching, and continuously learning and adding more tools to our toolkit in the service of our clients.
Organizations That Have Benefited From Our Coaching
We’ve coached within some of the best run firms in the world. An Enerpace coach brings you those best practices and key learnings, serving as an Executive Mentor when needed, suggesting other possible options to explore.
Schedule a consultation to discuss which solution is best for you.